League City | City Guide | Home Search Helping you with League City Real Estate
League City is conveniently located along I-45 between Houston and Galveston and ranked by NerdWallet in 2016 as the 7th best small city in the nation to raise a family in. League City has consistently ranked among the top communities in the House area and the nation. Well known for its recreational activities, League City offers,
- 27 miles of hiking and biking trails
- 6.5 mile Clear Creek Paddle Trail
- 608.66 total park acres
- 432 acres of developed county parks
- Hometown Heroes Park, Ghirardi Fmaily WaterSmart park
- Dr. New and Fay Dudney Clear Creek Nature Center
- Chester L. Davis Sportsplex
- Big League Dreams Sports Park
League City is located in the Clear Creek school district. Clear Creek ISD is a recognized district of innovation that is home to a diverse community with a passionate spirit of exploration and excellence. CCISD’s mission is to be distinguished by integrity, meaningful relationships, personalized learning, achievement, and a continuing commitment to Courage, Collaboration, Innovation, and Self-Direction. As the 29th largest school district in the state of Texas, CCISD spans 103 square miles and boasts 26 elementary (K-5) campuses, 10 Intermediates (grades 6-8), and 7 high schools.
The Clear Creek Independent School District Education Village is a uniquely designed 144 acre campus that brings together a comprehensive high school, intermediate school, and elementary school on a single site. This PK-12 campus includes shared and multi-use facilities that have been created with a community of learners in mind. In addition to focusing on the development PK-12 relationships between students, parents, and teachers, a primary emphasis of the campus will be the integration of 21st Century Skills throughout the curriculum. The Clear Creek Independent School District made Texas history in August 2009 with the opening of the Sandra Mossman Elementary School. It marks the completion of phase one of the Education Village in League City. This K-12 complex has been ranked among the top 10 construction projects in Texas and is the only one of its kind in the State. Sandra Mossman Elementary was the first to open, with the intermediate and high school to follow in 2010. The new high school is designed to relieve the overcrowding at Clear Lake High School.
Use the links below to start your search for homes in the League City Area.
- all League City Homes
- League City Homes with a pool
- League City Homes priced up to $250,000
- League City Homes priced $250,000-$400,000
- League City Homes priced $400,000-$600,000
- League City Homes priced over $600,000
- Homes for lease in League City
Contact The Stanfield Team today for more information about League City Texas and finding your dream home.
- Friendswood Community Guide | Stanfield Team
- Pearland Community Guide | Stanfield Team
- Clear Lake City Community Guide | Stanfield Team
- League City Community Guide | Stanfield Team
- Webster Community Guide | Stanfield Team
- Alvin Community Guide | Stanfield Team
- Manvel Community Guide | Stanfield Team
- Galveston Community Guide | Stanfield Team