4210 County Road 318

    Centerville, TX 75833
    • $750,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 212 days
    • MLS #: 68891204
    UPDATED: 65 min ago
    $750,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 49.25
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 1,960
      SQFT
    • $383
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    63
    Type:
    Single-Family Home
    Built:
    2008
    County:
    Area:
    63

    Description

    50+- Acres with a Beautiful Stone Home with matching Stone Guesthouse. The homes large covered back-porch expands the full length of the home. Upon entering, the Knotted-Pine Woodwork, the Stone Wood-Burning Fireplace and the homes gracious, Country Kitchen are all, immediate welcoming features. Located just off the kitchen is a nice laundry area with a 1/2 bath. Outside, just steps away, is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath guesthouse and a covered area for entertaining or cooking outdoors. The 30' x 60' barn/workshop, has an efficient layout and ideal for organizing equipment and task around the farm. The large, fenced, garden area is well designed for growing and has numerous fruit trees planted. The acreage is fenced with approximately 70% in pastures with 2 awesome ponds, and the remaining 30% of the acreage in woods to house the abundant wildlife.

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    © 2018 Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by the MLS or The Stanfield Team | Stanfield Properties and should be independently verified. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the property of, and copyrighted by, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2018-09-20T00:15:05.26.
    www.stanfieldteam.com/homes/80873096

    4210 County Road 318 Centerville, TX 75833

    • Price: $750,000
    • Status: Active
    • Updated: 65 min ago
    • MLS #: 68891204
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    49.25
    Acres
    1,960
    SQFT
    $383
    $/SQFT
    2008
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    63
    County:
    Leon
    Area:
    63
    Elementary School:
    Centerville Elementary School (Centerville-Leon)
    Middle School:
    Centerville Junior-Senior High School
    High School:
    Centerville Junior-Senior High School
    School District:
    Centerville
    Property Description
    50+- Acres with a Beautiful Stone Home with matching Stone Guesthouse. The homes large covered back-porch expands the full length of the home. Upon entering, the Knotted-Pine Woodwork, the Stone Wood-Burning Fireplace and the homes gracious, Country Kitchen are all, immediate welcoming features. Located just off the kitchen is a nice laundry area with a 1/2 bath. Outside, just steps away, is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath guesthouse and a covered area for entertaining or cooking outdoors. The 30' x 60' barn/workshop, has an efficient layout and ideal for organizing equipment and task around the farm. The large, fenced, garden area is well designed for growing and has numerous fruit trees planted. The acreage is fenced with approximately 70% in pastures with 2 awesome ponds, and the remaining 30% of the acreage in woods to house the abundant wildlife.
    Exterior Features

    Access Driveway Gate Acres Description 20 Up To 50 Acres Carport Description Attached Carport Carport Spaces Count 2 Garage Carport Additional Parking House Yes Improvements BarnCross FencedDeer StandFencedGuest HousePastures Land Use Cattle RanchHorse FarmHunting Lot Description Cleared Pool Private No Pool Private Desc Above Ground Road Frontage County Maintained Road Surface Other Siding Acreage Stone Style Ranch Tree Desc Hardwood

    Interior Features

    Cool System Attic FanCentral Electric Dishwasher Yes Fireplace Description Wood Burning Fireplace Floors CarpetLaminate Foundation Slab Heat System Central Electric Interior Country KitchenHigh CeilingIsland Kitchen

    Property Features

    Country United States Defects No Known DefectsSeller's Disclosure Attached Disclosures Sellers Disclosure Energy Attic FanCeiling FansInsulated DoorsInsulated/Low-E WindowsSolar Screens Exclusions Yes Fee Other No Finance Available Cash SaleConventional For Lease No Lot Size Source Survey Lot Value No Maintenance Fee Yes No No Miles To Houston 120 Mineral Rights No New Construction No Property Sub Type Free Standing Restrictions No Restrictions Special Conditions No Special Conditions Sq Ft Source Seller Subdivision Darrell Hall Sub Tax Amount 139 Tax Rate 1.8792 Tax Year 2017 Water Sewer Public WaterSeptic Tank Year Built Src Seller

    Listing information © 2018 Houston Association of REALTORS® MLS.
    Listing courtesy of Jewett Realty.

    © 2018 Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by the MLS or The Stanfield Team | Stanfield Properties and should be independently verified. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the property of, and copyrighted by, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data last updated 2018-09-20T00:15:05.26.
     
    The Stanfield Team | Stanfield Properties
    807 S Friendswood Drive
    Friendswood TX, 77546